Hello my fellow readers and today I am going to talk about one of my now going to be favorite dark video games. Now when I say dark video games I mean the story of this game is pretty dark like ( Earthbound when you get half way through it ). So lets get one with the review of Momodora IV !
( Also I am not going to tell much about the story since it is alot so I am going to summarize this amazing story down a bit because I want you my readers to buy this game, play it and let all the feels come flowing in. )
Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight explores a cursed land in decline. Evil spreads, the dead rise, and corruption reigns. Hope is but a faded memory for all but one, a priestess named Kaho from the village of Lun. An audience with her majesty, the queen, would surely save the land—but time is short and each night darker than the last.
In-Game Screen Shots
- Beautifully animated graphics
- Exciting action gameplay - combo, dodge and skewer enemies with arrows
- Intense boss battles with challenging patterns and epic scale
- Difficulty settings appropriate for all, from story and setting lovers to hardcore action enthusiasts
- A breadth of items that can be combined to create new strategies
- A widely varied world to explore, filled with secrets and treasures
- Eccentric allies and foes with compelling personalities
- Mysterious lore and rich backstory in events, dialog and item descriptions
Company who Created Momodora 1 - 4
They are a development studio focused on developing games inspired by classics from the 80's and 90's. Their main flagship series is the Momodora games!
So now after telling you all about this great game for the great 2D art/Animation, gives you the frustration of wanting to beat that boss that defeated you and amazing story!!
This is a Must Buy Game!!