Hello everyone welcomes to the newest game review to a weird but interesting game called " Grab the bottle". Now this game is literally like one of those Bend and Strech cartoon arms going across rooms grabbing that one individual object and its something fun!
You need to maneuver an ever-extending arm to grab the goal bottle, avoiding anything hazardous or your arm on the way. To make things more tricky, Grab the Bottle brings physics and puzzles to the mix. You must grab, pull and drop objects to get to the goal bottle. On the way, you will find different kinds of obstacles that need to be dealt with
The story begins in the 50s, somewhere in rural America, where a particularly strong-minded baby is taking his first steps and discovers that anything is possible especially as he seems to have an infinitely stretchy arm.
Trailer and Gameplay
So after playing the three levels of "Grab the Bottle " my first though seeing it visually that this was one of those retro cartoon's like Archie comics but other than that it was something interesting with the bending infinite arm to get the objective and it makes you think on how to bend the arm just enough to not touch any of the walls or floors.
- Innovative, twisted way of solving puzzles by stretching and retracting your arm.
- Many levels of puzzles for you to solve (45), set in locations ranging from attics to amusement parks
- Colorful vintage comics-style graphics
- Excellent soundtrack featuring various styles of music, reflecting different life-phases of the main character.
- Steam trading cards and Achievements
- We will also be later adding a free 2-4 player local multiplayer with various fun modes!
Available Now on Steam
This game is ideal for those that like casual games or a good puzzle game for those stream library. It has been something fascinating never had a game with infinite stretching arms and grabbing this
Great Puzzle Arm Streching Game and definitly worth having in your steam library!
8 out of 10