Today I am going to talk about one of the most adorable cute games so far created on the Wii U system and there is sooo much yarn " Yoshi's Woolly World "
(The story is really straight forward to the point and really short )
So on the Yoshi Island all of the Yoshi's where just minding their own business until suddenly Kamek (One of Bowser's Goons) shows up and needs Yarn so he turns most of the Yoshi's into this Wonder Wool but misses two of them now you (or Co Op) have to go and save them all (restore them )
GAMEPLAY AND TRAILER
THE GOOD AND THE BAD
So there are some bad parts to Yoshi's Woolly World but overall its still a good game for Yoshi fan's and people looking for a casual fun adorable game.
- There are moments in game where using the game pad will have a way different colors on the small screen than it does on the bigger TV screen.
- If you use the Puppy Badge remember it will be like Sonic the Hedgehog series were tails will die constantly but regenerate and appear next to you. Riding the dog is sometimes a very bad choice because he has no idea where you want to go so he will just jump off into the death zone area.
- its surprisingly short
- Its super adorable
- the game itself is made out of wool even the water is !
- The levels are made really well like your awesome grandmother decided to make you a blanket with all of this creative stuff on it !
- Amiibo's can be used to change the Yoshi's colors and its really fun with more than one player
Verdict: IS IT WORTH THE BUY FOR WII U !!
For those that are casual players or love playing with multiplayer games that I say this id definitely worth the 49$. Remember this game is more fun with multiplayer !
We are here to help the indie industry by bringing in publicity and support!